Case Study Videos
Video has become an incredibly effective way to market your company or assist your internal communications. Corporate video production has never before been so cost-effective, and using video to present business case studies is a powerful option.
By creating remarkable video, we can help your company to create persuasive case study videos that highlight the stories around your successes. Using video to tell a company or organisation’s story is far more compelling than text or still imagery.
At TellyJuice we create case study videos for some of the UK’s biggest companies. A well-produced case study video can:
- Drive sales via click-through engagement.
- Provide business stories that prove your company’s credibility.
- Appoint you as credible thought-leaders in your field.
- Prove that you get results.
- Win pitches.
- Win awards.
An example of one of our recent case study videos
Business case studies are an incredibly creative way to land your message. Often they follow a set structure, but just like TV shows and movies, this story structure can be executed creatively in a million different ways.
Using our decades of TV broadcast experience, we approach this creative challenge with expertise and gusto and will deliver a case study video that will captivate your audience. We make it our mission to:
- Consider your audience and the context in which the case study video will be viewed.
- Tell your story with real people or with humour or with drama.
- Engage human emotion; a far more impactful approach when relating to a case study.
- Appeal to your audience; by concentrating on your incredible solution, insight or strategy.
- Make your video a pleasure to watch.
Case study video presentation
Video case studies can be presented and shared in the following ways:
- Embedded on your website as a hardworking asset that delivers customer engagement.
- Sent out as e-mail or newsletter material.
- Posted on social networks to improve your brand image, expertise and credibility in the market.
- Played in presentations and pitches to engage potential clients.